Hi! Introduce yourself 👋

• 21 November 2023
  • 65 replies

Show first post

65 replies

¡Hola! Mi nombre es Daniela, soy de Venezuela, soy una chama proactiva, con mis 21 añitos me siento muy feliz y satisfecha por lo que aprendido y logrado, me cuentro terminando la licenciatura de Comunicación Social, trabajo como gerente de comunicaciones en una empresa, además creo estrategias de contenido, marketing, diseño, video, entre otras cosas del área.

Me encanta ManyChat, lo he estado aplicando con mis clientes y ha sido un éxito total, mis herramientas favoritas son los campos personalizados y las integraciones con Chat GPT y Google Sheets.

¡Saluditos! Podemos seguirnos y ayudarnos. 💖

Hi, everyone! My name is Everett and I live north of Denver, Colorado and work as the VP of Marketing for a wonderful company.

I am new to Manychat, and I’m excited to learn more about it, and how to optimize the use of it. I used Manychat once and I loved it. But I definitely have more to learn!

Hi everyone! 

My name is Saskia ter Welle and I live in Doesburg, The Netherlands, where I run a company based on inspiring through fashion and hospitality (including a couture studio, a couture academy, a B&B, a winery and a brewery). 

I love the possibilities of Manychat, but I still feel not as a great fit. The technical side challenges me all the time … :) 

Nice to meet you all here and I hope to learn from you all.

Have a wonderful day!

Hi Manychat Community!

My name is Leiner, I’m from Colombia and living in Bogotá.

I’am a few new using manychat, I think i’m not using correctly all the features, but I’m here to learn and get inspire from you.

I have an ecotourism travel agency called Hikers Colombia Travel and I’m charged of create content, edit videos, create marketing strategies and runing advertising campaings on Meta.

Also I’m software developer but thinking to dedicate fully to marketing agency area.

If you need something just tell me!

Thanks!

¡Hola! Mi nombre es Daniela, soy de Venezuela, soy una chama proactiva, con mis 21 añitos me siento muy feliz y satisfecha por lo que aprendido y logrado, me cuentro terminando la licenciatura de Comunicación Social, trabajo como gerente de comunicaciones en una empresa, además creo estrategias de contenido, marketing, diseño, video, entre otras cosas del área.

Me encanta ManyChat, lo he estado aplicando con mis clientes y ha sido un éxito total, mis herramientas favoritas son los campos personalizados y las integraciones con Chat GPT y Google Sheets.

¡Saluditos! Podemos seguirnos y ayudarnos. 💖

Genial todo lo que has logrado a tu edad! Que se vengan muchos éxitos más.

Hi community! I’m CoCo I’m helping salons and spas innovate by using amazing tools like many chat. ☺️

Hello Community! I'm Santiago, from Argentina, I met manychat last year, my boss contacted me to start using the app, although I told him I didn't know the app, he insisted, now I work with him and I also have a client in Spain, I would love to make more clients and get to live as a digital nomad.

I study digital communication and web development, so I really like making chatbots because it combines things that really interest me.

Hi Manychat Community

I’ve been using Manychat for almost a year and I didn’t know this community existed.

My name is Jhony Cogollo. I live in Colombia and as I announce in my profile, I like to meet people over the world. That’s why I find languages very useful. I speak Spanish of course, English, some German, some Italian and some Portuguese. I’m not big fan of French language but I understand a few.

I work in an insurance agency. I find extremely interesting programming flows in order to attend prospects interested in different type of insurances.

I’m married quite time ago. We have three “kids”. I love riding bike. I’d like to have a more powerful bike to travel through the continent.  

I expect Manychat continue improving every day so we can take advantage of its features.

Hello everyone! I'm Francesca, the Business Development Manager at @pricelesstay, an online personal finance account. We've been utilizing ManyChat for some time now, thoroughly enjoying community engagement. I'm prepared to explore fresh strategies and features to enhance conversions this year. I am excited to learn more! 

Hello, nice to meet you! 

My name is Debora, i am Brazilian, current living in Cartagena, Colombia.

I am a hotelier, love IA and automations. Have twot Instagram profiles, one for @IA.pratico and another one about travel, at @facilitandoviagem

Very happy to learn with you guys!

Hi Debora.

Cool. I was born in Cartagena and I moved 35 years ago to Bogotá ;-)

I hope to live my retirement days in Cartagena. How do you like living there?

I think you’ve had troubles with spanish. Los costeños hablamos muy rápido.

Jhony 

Hi Manychatters!

A big, warm welcome to all our newest members! 🤗

Please use this thread to get to know your fellow community members and introduce yourself. Share a bit about who you are, what you do, your interests, and what brings you to the Manychat Community.

I’ll go first! My name is Marina, I am a Head of Community and Education here at Manychat. I’m based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I’m truly passionate about community building, automation and operationalisation, and educating people through effective learning strategies. When not working, I dedicate time to learning Dutch, pursuing my MBA course, or working out.

I’m here to create a safe and vibrant space for all Manychat users to get together and share knowledge.

Now, it’s your turn!

Hi Marina

Thanks for your welcome message.

I’m very excited about this community. Hopefully we will learn a lot about Manychat and we’ll help improving its features.

Jhony. 

Hi Manychat Community!

My name is Leiner, I’m from Colombia and living in Bogotá.

I’am a few new using manychat, I think i’m not using correctly all the features, but I’m here to learn and get inspire from you.

I have an ecotourism travel agency called Hikers Colombia Travel and I’m charged of create content, edit videos, create marketing strategies and runing advertising campaings on Meta.

Also I’m software developer but thinking to dedicate fully to marketing agency area.

If you need something just tell me!

Thanks!

Hola Leiner

Teniendo en cuenta la ubicación de los demás Manychatters, prácticamente somos vecinos.

Cómo te ha ido con la plataforma?

Hay algo que te emocione?. Yo he configurado un par de flujos que me enorgullecen,

Si necesitas ayuda y te puedo colaborar, pregunta sin pena que con mucho gusto lo hago.

Jhony

Hey everyone! My name is Erica and I’m from Ohio, USA. 

I’ve been using Manychat for my own business since it launched on Instagram. My love for the software developed into a love and passion for helping others with Manychat. Now I love creating robust Mnaychat funnels for clients and continuing to use Manychat for personal use to experiment and further enhance my skills.

Excited to be here in this community and connect and support each other

Hello,

Geraldine Scott here, have to say I love this format of a community. I help solo business owners add automation into their businesses to give them the levergae they need to thrive and prosper.  Of course Manychat is right up there and lately lots of AI - I don’t know, it’s going to kill us all or make us millions, not sure just yet lol

You can find me at https://www.instagram.com/automationmentor/ but in all likelihood I’ll be stalking https://www.instagram.com/chantier.studio/ because I’m obsessed with lampshades right now!

I also have a company here in Spain that helps over 200K people move and settle in Spain, I produce a magazine for them each month and am trying to think of new ways to moenetize that business with Manychat.  Open to all suggestions.

Great to be here in this community.  G xo

Hello,

Geraldine Scott here, have to say I love this format of a community. I help solo business owners add automation into their businesses to give them the levergae they need to thrive and prosper.  Of course Manychat is right up there and lately lots of AI - I don’t know, it’s going to kill us all or make us millions, not sure just yet lol

You can find me at https://www.instagram.com/automationmentor/ but in all likelihood I’ll be stalking https://www.instagram.com/chantier.studio/ because I’m obsessed with lampshades right now!

I also have a company here in Spain that helps over 200K people move and settle in Spain, I produce a magazine for them each month and am trying to think of new ways to moenetize that business with Manychat.  Open to all suggestions.

Great to be here in this community.  G xo

Hola Gerladine

Si trabajas en España, supongo que hablas un poco de español. No?

Jhony

Sí un poco. La mayoría de mis clientes son ingleses y americanos.

G’day/ Ey up everyone! It’s lovely to meet you!

I’m Linzy & I’m a Yorkshire lass, living in Newcastle, Australia.

In 2018, I quit the corporate world of sales & marketing in tech & launched a polymer clay jewellery business, where I designed & made earrings. At the end of 2023, I rebranded & pivoted my business to be a polymer clay educator. I’m about to launch my very first online course in March, teaching beginners how to make polymer clay earrings, whilst helping to build their confidence too.

It’s been a LOT of work & pretty stressful, but the most exciting part of this process so far, has been that with the help of using Manychat DM automation on my Instagram account, I’ve already generated almost 800 email leads since January! There is no way that I could have built my leads up so quickly without this technology.

I’m in the process of hooking up Facebook now & TikTok will follow after that. I’m also setting up some AI automated messages to answer FAQ’s in my Facebook & Instagram inboxes. 

I know I’ve only scratched the surface so far with Manychat & I can’t wait to go deeper, now I’ve seen what’s possible!

Hello there!
My name is Rose Jones. I'm a certified Life and Accountability Coach. I’m a survivor of domestic violence. Though I'm a bit battling with PTSD; But, I’m standing strong and living a life that always wants to help and inspire others. I also experienced a lot of childhood trauma, but I decided not to allow any of that to stop me. Instead, I choose to use my experiences and trauma to help other women who have experienced or are experiencing some of the same things overcome their struggles.

I created “Let Rose Speak: A Sista Love" (Community) a haven where women's voices can be heard, a place that is free from judgment, gets the support needed, learn new skills, and be around other women. Just visit this link www.letrosespeak.info

I'm also a Podcast Host on A SISTA LOVE PODCAST where I feature women who faces the same struggle like me sharing how they handle and overcome their battles. If you also deal with trauma, and is wanting to share your story in my podcast, please email me directly at letrosespeak@letrosespeak.com and share at least a short bio so I can see if we're the same page.

Hola comunidad de Manychat!!! Soy publicista, vivo en Colombia. Estoy muy interesado en aprender a dominar esta plataforma y compartir mis experiencias con ustedes. Saludos. 

I am a realtor in South Jersey and the Jersey Shore Area.   I also, decorate homes plus stage them to sell.   It's one of my passions in life.   I enjoy offering this service.   It sets me apart from this competitive industry.  I am here because I want to embrace many chats.   And use it to its full potential.    I am having an issue my ebook is not going in everyone's DM like its supposed to.   I am on YouTube trying to troubleshoot with no luck ….I had 4 friends type keyword staging and nothing came through for them.   frustrated Lisa 

Yes, I did refresh LOL

hello Everyone, I am Renato, hooftrimmer from Brazil, lived in long branch, New Jersey and new london in Connecticut,. and now am living in Governador valadares, Brazil, I help other hooftrimmers by onlinne classes and selling to farmers and other trimmers my products, I am new on manychat and I am using it to help me with my sales online. I am a begginer here and hope to learn more and help others if I can. Being part of a community is always pleasant exchanging Ideas and experiencies. I just started an a AgroMarketing agency because its a bit diferent marketing and this sector is growing fast. the world needs food! Evebody eat! glad to meet you all !

Hi there, I’m Francisco from Portugal.
I work with manychat in last 3 years, but now i want to go further

Всем привет! Я Анна живу в Майами.

О ManyChat знаю давно. Но только сейчас стала работать с этой платформой. Есть много вопросов. Не знаю куда писать по этому поводу. Может есть какие-то курсы на русском, как пользоваться ManyChat? Кто-то может, что-то порекомендовать?  Я столкнулась с вопросом по поводу принятия оплат. и не совсем понимаю как это сделать. 

Hello my Name is Coral have lived and worked in the Pilbara and in Real Estate for the past 23 years love my job but want to earn more money and help my clients sell there homes and help buyers find there dream home.

Hello everyone. My name is Tim and I am brand new to the Manychat environment and looking forward to becoming a regular contributor to the site. I am, an electrician by trade for 46 years from Edmonton, Alberta Canada, and looking forward to learning to use the Manychat system to learn a lot more about the wonderful world of AI and Bots to grow our grocery store and on-line business. I am getting into the financial services arena as well and from what I can see this will help me a lot. I plan (my wife has a plan) for me to slow down a bit this next year so I want to stay very active in the on-line world and be able to conduct business no matter where we are at as there will be some travel in our plans.