Hi! Introduce yourself 👋

• 21 November 2023
  • 65 replies

Show first post

65 replies

Hello there!

My name is Gustavo Reis, and I lead Estude Matemática, a community of Portuguese-speaking Math enthusiasts with a consolidated audience of 1.9 million – and counting! These enthusiasts are spread across four digital properties (YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and Facebook). I have just recently started to use Manychat in order to leverage the retail operation (an online store that currently sells t-shirts, but there's more to come!).

I am also a teacher, a professional speaker and a corporate trainer. There's more about me in both https://www.gustavoreis.com.br/ (in Portuguese) and https://www.gustavoreis.com.br/en/ (in English).

Side note: I have a 5 year old daughter, and her name is Marina! cc: @Marina 

Looking forward to learning and to bringing positive contributions to the Manychat community!

All the best,

Gustavo

Hello
I'm Faith Amaechi, from USA, my company sells rose Portable blenders, we are representatives of Wooshblend llc  in USA.
I use manychat at a basic level, looking forward to receiving more guidance.

Hi Manychatters!

A big, warm welcome to all our newest members! 🤗

Please use this thread to get to know your fellow community members and introduce yourself. Share a bit about who you are, what you do, your interests, and what brings you to the Manychat Community.

I’ll go first! My name is Marina, I am a Head of Community and Education here at Manychat. I’m based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I’m truly passionate about community building, automation and operationalisation, and educating people through effective learning strategies. When not working, I dedicate time to learning Dutch, pursuing my MBA course, or working out.

I’m here to create a safe and vibrant space for all Manychat users to get together and share knowledge.

Now, it’s your turn!

Hey Mariana,

I'm Alan beginner in Manychat. From Kingston, Canada.

Hi everyone! I’m Henry from Venezuela. Glad to be here and to connect with you all!

Hi there! I am Alexandra from Los Angeles CA. I am the Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager for 3 Day Blinds. I have been using ManyChat for a few months and it’s had a positive impact on our social engagement and bookings for our free in-home consultations. Can’t wait to see what else this program can do!

Hi Manychatters!

A big, warm welcome to all our newest members! 🤗

Please use this thread to get to know your fellow community members and introduce yourself. Share a bit about who you are, what you do, your interests, and what brings you to the Manychat Community.

I’ll go first! My name is Marina, I am a Head of Community and Education here at Manychat. I’m based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I’m truly passionate about community building, automation and operationalisation, and educating people through effective learning strategies. When not working, I dedicate time to learning Dutch, pursuing my MBA course, or working out.

I’m here to create a safe and vibrant space for all Manychat users to get together and share knowledge.

Now, it’s your turn!

Hi I’m Natalie from Jamaica. I’m a busy wellness entrepreneur and I need HELP with my IG messages. So I’m excited to use manychat to streamline and save time!

Hello everyone!

I'm Frank from the Netherlands, currently living in Austria. I assist businesses with their online marketing and technology needs. I've been using Manychat for my clients for some time now, and it has significantly helped us attract more people into our funnels, leading to increased conversions. I'm amazed by the positive feedback from our clients' customers and am really excited to experiment with various types of automations. I'm continuously seeking new methods to optimize automations and am eager to receive some input from this forum.

Hello everyone my name is LaDarius Campbell and I am a men’s fashion and lifestyle influencer. I use my social media channels (instagram and tiktok) to show people how to optimize their wardrobes as well as other areas like fatherhood, family, mindset, outings, travel, faith, and fitness. I joined Manychat because I have a pretty large following and I felt as though it would help me connect deeper and more intimately with my audience. I look forward to learning and making some great connections in this community. You can find me on all social media platforms under username @ladariuscampbell 

Userlevel 1

Oi a todos, meu nome é Radamés e trabalho com automação e inteligência artificial. Estou aqui buscando ajuda do suporte, porem , acredito que alguém possa me ajudar e eu poderei ajudar a outros tbm

I am Nkateko Mcebo Mabunda, a visionary leader and the driving force behind Bhopas Marketing, an innovative marketing agency that champions affordability, accessibility, and community empowerment. My passion for uplifting local businesses and communities is the cornerstone of Bhopas Marketing, which I founded to bridge the gap between small businesses and high-quality marketing services. My commitment to education and empowerment extends beyond my business, as I actively engage in workshops and seminars to share my knowledge and inspire others. My journey from the vibrant Ekangala township to the helm of Bhopas Marketing serves as a beacon of hope and a testament to the power of ambition and hard work. 

Hello..Esha here from MAURITIUS 

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone,

I'm Awais Toor from Pakistan, and I'm excited to be a part of this community.

As a newcomer, I'm diving into the world of ManyChat and aiming to become an expert in the platform. I'm eager to learn from all of you.

Best regards,
Awais Toor

Hi folks!

I’m Almad (kNot Apple). I’m from The Bahamas. EVERYTHING about manychat looks confusing to me. I’ve been playing with it for a few days now. I couldn't talk until i was 4, Point is i know ill figure it out. I’m sure this community filled with brilliant members will be the best source of knowledge and help. 

Eagerly looking to grow and beat the uninformed bug.

Hello Manychat Community

My Name is Oliver, I’m the founder of a company called Daily Practice. We are on a mission to put a coach in every pocket and believe in the power of emotional intelligence in business.

When I’m not working I spend time doing my own Daily Practice, a wellbeing routine that is designed to bring healthy habits into my life, reduce stress and create ease. I love sales and sales people. And I love to travel too. I’m based in Cape Town and London and am currently reading ‘Traction’ by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares and ‘Tools of the Titans’ by Tim Ferris.

Excited to be here and to leverage Manychat in building Traction!

Ollie

HOLA A TODOS!!  Me ayudar en esto , como hago para que las personas que comentan en mi reel y no son seguidores mios, como hago para que manychat detecte que no me siguen y antes de enviarle el regalo les pida que me siga?? 

Gracias!!!