Question

Erro na hora de criar gatilho

• 21 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Oi pessoal tudo bem?

Primeira vez usando o serviço e já com dificuldades apesar de ler e reler tudo que fui encontrando.

Estou tentando criar respostas automáticas para comentários em reels e publicações no feed, mas, ao selecionar qual reels ou foto, ele fica com um triângulo ao lado, como se fosse um alerta dizendo “se você impulsionar essa postagem, a automação não funcionará”. 

Isso é normal?

Pois preencho todas as etapas, mas ele não me dá a opção de salvar na última, logo, não consigo ativar o serviço.

Já pensei que poderia ser um serviço do plano PRO, mas não sei se é isso.

3 replies

Hey @Raquel da Luz!

I will use Google Translate to translate your messages and will reply to you in English - sorry! You can do the same for my replies and reply to me in Brazilian Portuguese.

Typically, the "Save" button is disabled when one or more steps of the trigger are not correctly set up.

Specifically for the Comment Trigger, there is often confusion regarding the last step where you need to set up public comments to reply to your customers. Although the fields may appear pre-filled with placeholders, they are actually blank, which is why the 'Save' button remains disabled. You should fill them manually.

Regarding the warning "se você impulsionar essa postagem, a automação não funcionará" (if you boost this post, the automation won't work): yes, it is normal. Currently, Instagram API doesn't provide us with a special webhook for boosted posts, which prevents us from reading comments and reacting to them.

I hope this clarifies things for you. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask the community or the support team. We are here to help you!

Hi! I have a question, Victor, what if you do the ad through Meta Suite instead of boosting it through Instagram? Could that help? Or would it not make a difference?

Hi @gabilima!

Actually, whether you do the ad through Business Suite or boost it through Instagram, it essentially utilizes the Facebook/Meta Ads Manager in the end.

So, in terms of functionality, it wouldn't make a difference; unfortunately, it still wouldn't work.