Skip to main content

Hello,

I am seeking a collaboration with ManyChat experts to develop tools that connect Custom GPTs to existing WhatsApp numbers. Our project involves designing, configuring, and integrating these tools using ManyChat and WhatsApp for various purposes.

Here’s what we need:

1. Tool Development: We design the tools, create the prompts, and build the knowledge bases. You will help with advanced functionalities such as:

• Integrating appointment systems with Google Calendar
    • Implementing a CRM to store qualified prospect data
  2. Scalability: Each tool must be scalable. For example, a beauty tips GPT can be replicated across 1,000 spas using the same template. The goal is to develop solutions that address specific pain points for various users.

3. Direct Sales: We will sell these tools directly to clients, offering customized installations on their WhatsApp accounts. Tools may also include payment gateways for users to access premium GPT features.

4. Collaboration: We seek a partner who can commit to scalable work and manage all integrations efficiently. We also require competitive, wholesale pricing for this project.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please let me know how we can collaborate to bring these innovative tools to market.

Best regards,

Hey @TercoMx let’s chat. I’ll send you a direct message.