Skip to main content

Hi, 

Im trying to send whatsapp templates via API, but the documentation is not complete and I’m not finding a way to solve it.
Right now my goal is send a message out from 24hs automatically when the appointment is 1 day before to confirm it.
I have the template approved and ready to use.
The broadcast option is not possible to me because it’s not possible make it automatically.

Please if someone can give me more ideas I will appreaciate.

Ps. Hablo español e ingles

You need to set a trigger based on a datetime user field, and use that to send your automation and template.

Or, you need to use the sendFlow instead of the sendContent method of the API to make sure it triggers.

You need to set a trigger based on a datetime user field, and use that to send your automation and template.

Or, you need to use the sendFlow instead of the sendContent method of the API to make sure it triggers.

the automation doesn’t has the feature to sent Templates… only allow me to send text, image…. but no templates.

The documentation is not clear about the full json you have to sent then and parameters… For E.G 

message_tag is not provided in anyplace, and with that is not possible to sent an message.

You cannot send Whatsapp templates using the API through the sendContent endpoint.

That’s why I mention that you need to either set a trigger based on a custom field, or use the sendFlow endpoint. These are workarounds that I have working for several clients, and get the job done.

PS: también hablo español si es más fácil ;)

PS2: si necesitas podemos coordinar una llamada de consultoría para que te resuelva las dudas y te indique los detalles de cómo lograrlo.

You cannot send Whatsapp templates using the API through the sendContent endpoint.

That’s why I mention that you need to either set a trigger based on a custom field, or use the sendFlow endpoint. These are workarounds that I have working for several clients, and get the job done.

PS: también hablo español si es más fácil ;)

PS2: si necesitas podemos coordinar una llamada de consultoría para que te resuelva las dudas y te indique los detalles de cómo lograrlo.

ahi te mande mensaje por privado