Skip to main content

This month鈥檚 Chatter Matters guest is聽@cata_rendon!聽馃尀

For over 15 years, Catalina enjoyed a successful career as an executive in the tech and finance industries. She focused on creating strategies to grow businesses and sales and optimizing marketing investments for client acquisition. She also has an MBA from the Manchester Business School which has been critical聽to achieve her goals. Her聽experience includes managing over $450 million in marketing investments for American Express and overseeing operations across 23 international markets.

And in 2019, Catalina co-founded Dominari AI, a leading company in conversational commerce focusing on leveraging AI-driven strategies to transform customer engagement and boost sales.聽

Catalina is passionate about the power of artificial intelligence in reshaping brands' interactions with their customers, and we can鈥檛 wait to hear her insights on how Manychat shaped聽her career!聽

How do you use Manychat?聽

Catalina: I use Manychat for ALL Dominari AI鈥檚 solutions aimed at helping businesses create valuable conversations to increase sales and optimize operational costs. We utilize 100% of its tools; there's no functionality we haven't tested and deployed yet.聽

The most powerful feature for me is the "External Request" action, which allows Manychat to integrate with any external API.聽I still remember the first time I tried to create an API connection; I achieved it in a single afternoon, suddenly connecting my personal finance chatbot to an open database providing real-time stock prices. These experiences demonstrate that technology has no limits, and Manychat makes it accessible for everyone, even for self-taught and proactive users.聽

What鈥檚 your favorite success story about using Manychat?聽

C: One of our most remarkable success stories is with Latin America's largest music and production university. They were spending thousands of dollars daily on Meta ads but losing over 80% of potential leads because they couldn't capture contact information efficiently, causing high operational costs and a poor user experience.聽We implemented a personalized automation that provided detailed information about each program, resulting in:

• 99% reduction in response times to Direct Messages.
  • 3.5x growth in email capture, 5x in phone numbers, 18% increase in free class reservation rates, 55% growth in video tour visits, and a 4.5% increase in enrollments.
  • 59% sign-up rate for push notifications and campaigns, driving consistent follow-ups and engagement.

By combining innovative digital solutions with creative offline engagement, we helped this university enhance conversion rates, maximize reach, and exceed its bi-monthly sales target by +23%.

How has it transformed your business?

C: Manychat has been a key factor in transforming my life, business, and career.聽聽When I launched my company, Manychat enabled me to quickly create and test automations, leading to the creation of DomiBot, a financial advisory chatbot. This helped us expand, advising brands on sales growth and lead conversion. And today, we serve clients across Europe, the U.S., and Latin America!聽馃寧

What鈥檚 one tip you would give to someone who just started using Manychat?聽

C: Manychat is accessible to everyone, but it requires time and resources to unlock its full potential. So, my first piece of advice is to learn鈥攕eek out videos, blogs, and community advice. Almost anything you want to achieve can be done, but it doesn't happen overnight; you must invest time in learning.聽

Do you want to learn more about Catalina and her self taught journey聽with Manychat?
Join us on October 22nd聽to discover how she did it! Register here!

Be the first to reply!