Skip to main content

Meet our first-ever Chatter Matters user in our spotlight: @Joren Wouters ! ⭐️

Joren is a digital marketer who, at 16 years old, embarked on a self-taught journey into the world of programming after getting inspired by Die Hard. However, the hacking wasn’t as easy as it seemed on the big screen. Complexities quickly showed, and Joren moved to web development and online marketing, discovering not only a passion but also a far more lucrative opportunity than the usual teenage jobs. 

It was then during his university internship five years ago that he discovered the world of chatbots. This moment completely changed his career direction and led him to create Chatimize

Chatimize started as a blog but quickly evolved into a larger educational platform, including a YouTube channel that guides users through making chatbots with Manychat. 

You’re a fan of his YouTube channel?! That makes two of us! 

We sat (virtually) with Joren to find out more about his journey with Manychat. 

How did you find Manychat?

Joren: At the time, I was just looking for platforms to create chatbots with an easy interface but also have the flexibility of doing advanced stuff. Manychat was one of the most popular platforms, so I decided to use it. Five years later, I’m still using it! Manychat has transformed my life in many ways. It helped me create YouTube videos, generate results for my clients, and get started with automations in the first place (and actually start building them!)’

Why do you use Manychat? 

J: There are two main reasons: First, it’s ease of use. The complete interface, especially the flow builder, is so clean and easy to use. It doesn't matter whether you are a beginner or have a lot of experience, anyone can use Manychat. Second, flexibility. Whatever you want to do, you can build it with Manychat. You can create integrations, track events, have rules, set up sequences, and send out broadcasts, you name it. You can just think a campaign out, and you don't have to worry it's impossible to do with Manychat. You can do anything with it.

What’s your favorite success story about using Manychat? 

J: There are so many! But two stand out:

1. For a Portuguese client of mine, Maria Helena (Portuguese celebrity), we managed to bring in 25K in direct sales from her chat funnels via Facebook Messenger (and counting!) 2. For @awakeningwithbrian, we collected 1800 webinar signups in just one week! The show-up rate was 60%, which is extremely high.

What’s one tip you would give to someone who just started using Manychat? 

J: Don't make it too complicated and start small. Just start with one campaign, and go live as soon as possible. Then, the results will come in and you can optimize from there.

Do you want to learn more about Joren and his experience with Manychat?
Join us on September 17th to discover how he achieves his incredible results! Register here!

Amazing tips! Thanks Joren!