Grow your followers with a freebie (and check if the person follows you)

• 15 April 2024
  • 4 replies
Grow your followers with a freebie (and check if the person follows you)

Hey Manychatters! 👋

Did you know that you can offer a freebie in exchange for a follow on Instagram?

Using our popular ”Check Follower” feature, you can check if the person is following your Instagram account... so you can grow your following with a freebie or offer!

Here's how to set it up:

1. Create a Reel, post or Instagam Story as you normally would. Remember to mention your freebie or offer in the call to action in the content or caption!

2. Build your automation in Manychat, using the "Follower Check" template in this free template pack. Make sure you've upgraded your account to Pro!

3. Set up your keyword trigger in your automation, matching your CTA in step 2.

4. Post your Reel, and relax as Manychat does the work to grow your followers! Before sending your freebie, your automation checks if the user is following your account.

5. Manychat sends the freebie to them if they follow you. (Or it asks them to follow you before releasing the freebie)

Ready to gain more followers faster than you thought possible? Let's build this automation today!

📈 Download your free “Follower Check" template: https://manychat.com/template/56a1735b31227374bfd129969c7f827aec048436/review

Have you tried this strategy yet? What kinds of offers work best to get people to follow you?

Let us know in the comments!👇

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Game changer!! 🔥🔥

Is this or will this ever be available for Facebook or is it available just for Instagram?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Is this or will this ever be available for Facebook or is it available just for Instagram?

Hey @Justivyke ! It’s only available on Instagram for now! Have you tested it out on IG?

So, how does this work for a person who Unfollows and then Re-Follows? I just tested it for myself and I unfollowed my business profile and then re-followed and I was able to get the discount?