Skip to main content
Question

2 facebook profiles

• 20 February 2024
  • 7 replies

I have 2 profiles under the same email on FB and it is a professional account but it won't recognize the one that I want to use.    Can someone help me

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

profiles won’t work on manychat, only pages.. 

what you need it to login with your profile and then choose which page you want to connect to manychat

let me know if you need help setting things up

Yes I would love some help.   I consider myself pretty tech savvy but I can't seem to figure this out.   Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge

Sara, I can connect with you on a video call.. let me know when would be a good time for you.. 

considering we don’t see this text very often, send me a message on my instagram @digitalmateus or even on whatsapp if you use it.. +55 15 99197-6775

I sent you a message on instagram from @monetizing_mom

Userlevel 4
Badge

great. I just reply to you.. I happen to be here now.. let me know if you want to jump into a call and share your screen with me

I am having a similar issue - my instagram is connected to ManyChat and works but I can’t connect messenger. When I go into my automation to the top right and choose convert channels there aren’t any other channels in the drop down. What do I need to do? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

If you don’t see your messenger you need to connect it again. Refresh permissions