Question

Are Reels DM automations working yet?

• 9 April 2024
  • 5 replies

are they working yet?

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey Nick! DM Automations in general are working and auto dm when someone comments on your reel also works!

Hey Nick! DM Automations in general are working and auto dm when someone comments on your reel also works!

This isn't true if you're talking about IG. It's more of a problem on Meta’s side than it is Manychats. Seems like IG is hiding comments and not displaying the trigger comments correctly.

Manychat even confirmed this

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This isn't true if you're talking about IG. It's more of a problem on Meta’s side than it is Manychats. Seems like IG is hiding comments and not displaying the trigger comments correctly.

Yes, correct. Instagram bug is going on for the comments unfortunately. If you want to keep up to date of the status of it, check https://status.manychat.com 

I’m having an issue with mine. My reel comments are not triggering the automation. But when i do the test message it works. I’ve tried everything. Refreshed permissions. Created a new automation and nothing. Everything was working fine until about a week ago. Any thoughts?