Skip to main content
Question

Automation doesn't work on button click

Hello,

when someone comments on my video, manychat sends him a message with a button to continue the chat.

After clicking the button, nothing happens.

for months it has worked and now it stopped working on all of the automations.

Please help, thanks :)

I’m having the exact same problem, but i’m new to manychat, just spent weeks setting up my first automation and did close to 20 live trials which all worked, then went to launch today and this has happened.

ITS MUST BE FIXED

I already tried to refresh permissions but it didn’t work

Same Problem here, since today…. I think this is a Bug.. 

yes it is since today only

It's the same for me
Please solve it

Yeah, me too. I´m having the same issue. It´s so frustrating. Glad to know I´m not the only one though. Seems to be a general issue with Many Chat

please fix it ASAP

Same! i think it’s a glitch

ME PASA EXACTAMENTE LO MISMO!!! …. La automatizacion no funciona, esto esta pasando solo con instagram porque Facebook si funciona  …. AYUDA !!!!

I am having this same problem as well, and am having to go into hundreds of comment replies to manually send the requested information, I don’t see this as an issue on the status page, has anyone reachedout to support on this yet? 

Same here! I already reached out to manychat but no reply yet. I’m seriously considering switching to an alternative platform. These issues are so annoying and have been happening a lot lately with manychat.

Same here! I already reached out to manychat but no reply yet. I’m seriously considering switching to an alternative platform. These issues are so annoying and have been happening a lot lately with manychat.

This has been resolved for me as of this morning. Gabriel from customer support was helpful yesterday in acknowledging the issue, and followed up with me today after Meta had fixed the problem on their end, to confirm that things were working correctly for me now, which they are. 

This has not been fixed.

This has not been fixed.

Then I’d reach out to support, because mine is working now, thankfully.