Skip to main content

I created a new account yesterday, IG connected no problem. I set up my first automation yesterday, and tested it with a static post from a while back. Worked beautifully.

Today I went to set up a new automation for a Reel I was about to post and I selected the “Next Post or Reel” option for the trigger. I used the same trigger words, replies and links from the last automation so I know the text/copy/flow should all be good. It didn't work – no automations are sending.

I tried editing the previously successful automation from yesterday and adding a new trigger so that anyone who comments the same keywords on any post gets the reply, but it's still not working. Even the automation that was working yesterday on the static post isn't working. None of them are working.

I tried refreshing the connection permissions multiple times. Still nothing.

Can anyone help? I specifically tested it yesterday so that I wouldn't run into this issue today as this was a really important post for me to launch.

My reel comment automation isn’t working either! Since yesterday 

Mine hasn’t been working since Monday the 29th, and now my chats from Instagram don’t even sync into ManyChat. It’s not creating new contacts 

Try removing your page and then add it once again, make sure it’ll delete all the contacts, so backup them if it’s imp for you! @Andrew X Chrissy @MicahCT @Jannina Emila