Skip to main content

Hello! I've previously created automations for instant replies in direct messages whenever someone comments on my reels. Initially, it worked a four times, and now, as I attempt to introduce a fifth automation, I encounter an issue. Attempting to activate a trigger, I find the toggle in the left corner turned off, accompanied by a message stating, "You cannot activate the widget on the Free plan. Upgrade to Pro for unlimited access." My trigger doesn't utilize any advanced features; it's straightforward (comment “XXX” to receive the XXX link in a direct message).

I was under the impression that the free plan supports up to 1000 users, but only a few people have interacted with my message on Instagram so far.

I appreciate any assistance you can offer!

Same problem!

It’s the amount of comments on reels. I believe they allow four on a free plan. Not related to the amount of  contacts 

Same problem any idea what happened and how to solve this? 

I have the same problem.

I ask the suport and this is the answer: 

If you are encountering an error message about triggers not being allowed while trying to create new automations on the free plan, it is likely because you have reached the limit of custom Keyword triggers that are available on the free plan. As of September 1, 2021, new free accounts are limited to three custom Keyword triggers. If you exceed this limit, you will not be able to send messages to contacts through configured automations, Live Chat, or Broadcasts. To resolve this issue, you can either remove some of the custom Keyword triggers to stay within the free plan limits or consider upgrading to the Pro plan, which offers unlimited use of custom Keyword triggers among other advanced features.