Skip to main content

Hi, I just signed up on the free account.  I’ve made an automation and when I clicked Go Live it said I had to upgrade to a Pro Trial.  I want to test it out on the free account first. Pricing says free accounts go up to 1000 contacts without inputing a credit card.  Why is it only giving me an option for 14 day free trial after I put in billing info? 

Hey Stephanie! This is just the pricing structure of Manychat. The reason why you need to use Pro, it because you probably used Pro elements of Manychat in your automations (such as the User Input element). You can use the Free Plan up to 1,000 contacts if you delete these Pro elements from your automations.

@Joren Wouters the same thing is happening to me and I’m not selecting any pro elements in my automation.

What is the limit on number for automations for free accounts? I have 4 running. When I try to add a 5th, it says disabled.

what is the channel you’re trying to automate? instagram, facebook? would you mind sharing some screenshots?

if you don’t want to, I’ll might be able to connect on a zoom

what is the channel you’re trying to automate? instagram, facebook? would you mind sharing some screenshots?

if you don’t want to, I’ll might be able to connect on a zoom

I can't turn them on...Pls help!!

I'm having the same problem. I'm not using pro features, this is like my 4th automation and I only have 50 contacts far. And when I hit Publish or Live it says my Tigger was disabled and I need to purchase a Pro account.

My automation are the same features as my first 3, nothing changed. But now I'm block from making more. Please Help

Same for me too.  I can not use it either.  It is only my 2nd automation and I only have 125 contacts and not using anything pro.  It says I have to pay too.  Help! 

Not working this, you must sent message manualy, setings must bz outside 24 hrs and reason account update, dan you can sent message to all customers. See print screen  https://prnt.sc/KuID4FzoMuM6

Same for me. I only have 3 automations and about 10 contacts. 

Hi there. I’m not able to sign up for Manychat Pro account. It’s connected with my stripe account and asking me to verify payments via stripe but I’m not receiving any links from stripe to verify payments. Also, I’m not able to find any other place to update my payment details or credit cards details. It’s showing verify payment, the moment I click on verify payments, it’s asking me to enter registered email to receive a new payment link via stripe. But I’m not receiving anything.

I have been waiting to hear from Manychat team for more than 10 days but I haven’t received any support reply. Can someone here help me fix this issue?

Looking forward to hearing from awesome people here in Manychat community.

Thanks!