Skip to main content
Question

cannot set automation life: Undefined button for anchor old

• 26 August 2024
  • 3 replies

When I press on set life the errir appears: Undefined button for anchor old (and a looong number):
I cannot see any mistake. The System seemingly wants me to change the preaheader, i tried, nothing changes. 
What do I have to change? I cannot see any mistake..

How can I send the automation? 

Thank you!

Nicola

Grüß Gott, @feelwundervoll! Hoffe dir geht's gut! 😉

Check all your links in the message buttons. Maybe something is broken (for example: every link must start with https:// and so on).

If your automation is not huge... you can try to make a new one from scratch. It can always be a random bug...

If possible, a screenshot of your flow/error would be helpful.

Guten Morgen @fgaulke

vielen Dank für Deine Antwort! 

Manchmal muss ich “reden”, dann löst sich der Knoten: 

Ich habe Deine eMail gelesen, mir die “fehlerhafte eMail auf der Suche nach falschen message buttons angeschaut und tataaa: 
Die Antwort war, dass ich eine WebsiteAdresse ohne link Button in die eMail kopiert hatte. Das mag Manychat wohl nicht. 

Vielen Dank, ich habe gestern 2 Stunden lang gesucht, ohne Dich hätte ich den Fehler nicht gefunden. 

Good morning @fgaulke,

Thank you for your response!

Sometimes I just need to "talk it out," and then the knot unravels.

I read your email and looked at the "faulty email while searching for incorrect message buttons," and voilà:
The answer was that I had copied a website address into the email without a link button. It seems Manychat doesn’t like that.

Thank you so much!

P.D. I checked on how so send a screenshot here-did not find a way for doing it-yet. 

Gerne, @feelwundervoll!
Solche kleinen Probleme machen mir auch manchmal verrückt. 😅

PS: für Screenshots gibt's ein Knopf, kann man auch Strg+C und Strg+V verwenden oder das Bild einfach in das Textfeld ziehen. 😉

Beste Grüße,

Fabio