Skip to main content

I've implemented automated workflows that utilize the ChatGPT feature, but I'm encountering an issue where our chatbot isn't triggering as expected. I've conducted some preliminary research within our company to identify any potential API misfires, but I've reached a point where I need additional support to investigate further.

These automations have been running smoothly for the past 2-3 months, but recently, they've been consistently failing. Apart from recent updates, there haven't been any significant changes to the overall flow.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.

Hey @onesourcex OpenAI recently changed all (or many at least) accounts to the pre-paid model instead of the invoice model. On my account it happened on March 8th.

Can you check if you added credit to your OpenAI account to make sure it works? Or test in the playground to see if everything is still working?

If you’re ok on the billing side, the next test I’d do is to setup a new automation and see how it works, just to test it.

And then start debugging in steps.

If you need any extra help I’d be happy to jump in through a paid consulting call. I’ve quite a bit of experience integrating OpenAI + Manychat so I’m pretty sure I can help you get to the bottom of this.

Feel free to send me a private message if you wanna explore that option.

Hey, the same problem here, any solution yet?