Skip to main content
Question

collaborative posts?

• 26 June 2024
  • 8 replies

The triggers aren’t working on my reel because it says “for collaborative posts the automation does not work with comments on the collaborator account” but it isn’t a collaborative posts. It’s only my post. Does anyone know how to fix this?

8 replies

I have that problem right now, my post is not in collaboration with anyone either, I don't know how to solve it, could you do it?

Again me, it worked.. I did several things.

In many chat I deleted the instagram account and in instagram I removed the permissions of the application (manychat), I did the whole process again to link the instagram account, ah and I also deleted the cookies from the site on my computer, I hope everything works with my next posts. 

The triggers aren’t working on my reel because it says “for collaborative posts the automation does not work with comments on the collaborator account” but it isn’t a collaborative posts. It’s only my post. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hello...

Hi! I have the same problem. The sign even appear on triggers and posts I’ve made before. 

I’ve the same problem :( 

For collaborative posts, the automation does not work with comments on the collaborator’s account. :( 

Hey! I am having the same problem, I haven’t even collaborated on any post yet and still all automations are getting Disabled. Could anyone find a solution?

I have the same problem… and no solution at the moment.

This is happening on all of my posts too. Very frustrating because I even upgraded! How do we report this?