Question

Comments not showing

Hi...i am new in Manychat...but i tested my automation for comments. I have more than 60k followers (organicaly) and i made promo post for commenting. Strange is, that afer 2 hours i have one comment, but instagram showing me 14 comments. And when i refreshed, it shows me one more person at time with comment ,,video” what was the trigger - but no action from manychat...

10 replies

I’m having this same issue! people are commenting i have 85 or more comments but no one is getting my guide.I’ve done a preview and it worked but when I had a follower comment they didn’t get anything delivered to their dm.

Hola, lo mismo, he puesto dispradores en publicaciones sin promocionar , todo ok en la vista previa pero luego no responde a los comentarios. AYUDA POR FA

I get info from support:

Hi there,
Thanks for getting back to us!

I am so sorry to hear you have encountered these kinds of problems! 

Let’s break down and solve all the questions and errors with the account so that you won’t face any disappointments in the future with us.

Here are some useful links where you can find all the relevant information regarding Manychat:

As for the issues you’re having with the Comment Growth Tool, please note that we cannot guarantee that it will work with Instagram Ads. 

For CGT to work, users need to open your profile, open your post, and comment under it. If they open it through their timeline as a sponsored post, the Comments Growth Tool won’t work.

Unfortunately, Instagram API doesn’t send us a special webhook from Instagram-sponsored posts that would allow us to read comments and react to them. But Meta is planning to launch the Ads referral webhook for IG Ads. 

We cannot provide any ETA for now, but please be assured that once they release the feature, we’ll support it on our end as soon as possible.

Hope this helps clarify the matter.

for clarify - i didnt use ad, it was normal post.…

but short story of they answer is: they cant garantuee the functionality of system :D

I’m having the same issue! My automation used to work, but now I can’t see my comments, and no one is getting my DM automation. Has anyone figured out how to resolve the issue

having the same problem, says theres 100+ comments but I can only see 5. And manychat isnt sending anything

im having the same problem. never experienced this before.

600+ comments waiting to hear from me and i cant even find those comments, IG is not showing them.. and manychat is not sending anything to them..

@larsmeidell is my instagram

im having the same problem. never experienced this before.

600+ comments waiting to hear from me and i cant even find those comments, IG is not showing them.. and manychat is not sending anything to them..

@larsmeidell is my instagram

same thing happpening to me! its been happening for past week for me with no fixes. Searched everywhere and even opened tickets but yet to hear a reply from anyone from Manychat or Meta. 

Have you found any solutions?

From what I’m experiencing, Instagram is hiding the keywords. If you look at your comments from another account you will see them all. 

From my secondary account I commented the word “awesome” and it went through, but when I commented the trigger keyword “ebooks”, the comment was hidden and the automation didn’t trigger. 

The solution might be to use a new keyword each time you post. 

I’m having the same issues. I have 100s of people that have not received my guide, because their comments are not being recognized.
I seem to be able to view all the comments from my Meta Business Suite.

I contacted Meta support and they said it was not on their end. 

I’m not sure what to believe. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue or found a work around?

I have the same problem, words in comments that used to launch the automation now don't launch and I can't see the comments either.

I can't believe this still remains unsolved.