Skip to main content

Hi everyone, I am setting up a competition for the first time and  I am struggling to connect one step.

In summary, users need to comment ‘rug’ to go into the automation. They then are explained the rules and need to enter their email. Once they write their email, how do I make that response the trigger for the rest of the funnel?

It’s that bit I cannot seem to figure out. Help! Hoping the rest of it is correct too? Screen shot attached.

thanks in advance!

You need to add a button to the first message to get them to continue.

So change your copy a bit, add something like ‘Click the button to confirm your entry’, add the button, and when they click you continue to collect the email and the next steps.

Thanks Gustavo! 2 questions pls:

1. How do I make sure they have entered the email without just clicking a button?
  2. I have linked Active Campaign to Many Chat. How do I ensure emails flow seamlessly into Active Campaign please?

thanks

Kura

1. Click the button first, then enter the email. The email part will be on the User Input block that you have on your ‘Send Message #3’ chat bubble, and you can add validation there.
  2. You need to add an action to push the contacts to ActiveCampaign. This should be added after you capture the email.

1. Click the button first, then enter the email. The email part will be on the User Input block that you have on your ‘Send Message #3’ chat bubble, and you can add validation there.
  2. You need to add an action to push the contacts to ActiveCampaign. This should be added after you capture the email.

thanks Gustavo, we’ll have another go at this tomorrow and hopefully will get it working! appreciate your helpful advice

HI Gustavo, thanks for the help. Hoping I have it now? Love your thoughts

That looks good! Great job!