Skip to main content
Solved

Distribution of chat operators

• 14 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Good afternoon
Could you please tell me: when a manager started chatting with a client, is it somehow fixed in the client's variables?
I need to transfer data to CRM and I need to transfer the name of the operator. How can this be done?

Hey there,

No, this isn’t done automatically.

Here are some options:

1. Assign clients to your managers (you can randomize, use a round-robin strategy, do it by time of day, etc). When you do that, you can also set a User Field with the agent’s name.
  2. You can train your managers to take an action whenever they engage in the conversation. For example, they could add a tag to the client or set a User Field on Live Chat. This would need to be done manually and you’d have to train your managers to do that. But once you have that information you can push it to your CRM with ease.

These are some workarounds that I’ve done in the past to sort this out. Hope this helps!

Thank you

Hey there,

No, this isn’t done automatically.

Here are some options:

1. Assign clients to your managers (you can randomize, use a round-robin strategy, do it by time of day, etc). When you do that, you can also set a User Field with the agent’s name.
  2. You can train your managers to take an action whenever they engage in the conversation. For example, they could add a tag to the client or set a User Field on Live Chat. This would need to be done manually and you’d have to train your managers to do that. But once you have that information you can push it to your CRM with ease.

These are some workarounds that I’ve done in the past to sort this out. Hope this helps!

Thank you

the way I use ‘agents’ wether they’re manager or not, is tagging them. You can set up a custom field to the conversation with the manager’s name. then, send that custom field to your CRM