Skip to main content
Solved

Existing message flows not showing up in Facebook Ads Manager

• 10 June 2024
  • 6 replies

I’m in Facebook Ads Manager and in the Partner App section I’ve selected ManyChat. However, when I select ManyChat as the partner app none of my message flows (which are live in manychat) are showing up. 

The error I’m getting is that is says “Message flow doesn’t exist”. But they do exist. Are are live. I also have the Admin role in ManyChat - which I know is also an issue sometimes. 

Is there anything else I can check in terms of permissions? What else could cause FB Ads Manager to recognize that the Partner App ManyChat is there but not be able to access any of the existing flows?

6 replies

I’m having the same problem!

We also got the same problem!

did you find a solution yet?

did you find a solution yet?

Hi! I did get mine resolved. I remember when I was having that problem and a few other technical difficulties, I couldn’t find anywhere to get help. So I went into settings to cancel my membership, and when I tried to cancel, it asked me to explain why, so I complained that I was having issues and there was no way to get help. Very shortly after, a real person named Gabriel responded to me and gave me very specific help with screen recordings and everything. He continued to correspond with me until I got everything resolved. Now I see in the help center there is a “Submit Request” button at the top, so maybe you could open a ticket there and get help like I did. I was having a whole host of problems, I couldn’t turn on my trigger because I needed to have only one content block in my first message, but I didn’t understand what that meant. Gabriel showed me an example of what to do and that solved the problem. This is the piece of advice he gave me that fixed it: “Your first block is a User Input block. Please replace it with a common message block and add a Quick Reply.” He showed me how to do this in a video too. I followed the instructions, had to change my automation a bit, and then my trigger turned on and Facebook could find my flow. 

Double check that the start of your automation includes a quick reply.That affects it showing up

I have the same issue, I tried adding a quick reply but I get the same error. Any thoughts why?