Skip to main content

I have collected over 16,000 emails and names in DM - through IG comment reply. When I export the list, the csv is empty. I have tried everything. I require urgent help, this is really stopping my business from progressing. 16,000 contacts! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP.

@eddieabbew  are you sure you saved email in correct field?

@eddieabbew how are you exporting the data? What exactly are you doing?

If you’re exporting PSIDs, these will only work for Messenger contacts, and it’ll only export the PSID (and no other data).

For IG, the only alternative you have to export the contacts is to export them to Google Sheet (for example). You can send a broadcast or trigger an automation with the export to Google Sheet - and on that export, you can select what information you want to send to the other system.

Hope this helps!

@Gustavo Boregio Thanks, I have added the trigger on the automation and connected it to a Google sheet. Nothing on the sheet has updated so far. How does it work if there’s no more new contacts coming in on this automation - I want to export the list of contacts I collected 6 months ago.

@eddieabbew you have to trigger the automation.

The easiest way is to do a broadcast to trigger the Google Sheets action and send the information to your Google Sheets.

If you only have IG in our account it's possible that you don't have the Broadcast option enabled. In that case, you can create a sequence that only has the Google Sheets action, and add your audience to that list.

You will have throttling issues with 16000 subscribers, so I suggest you space it out over several hours with smart delays.

You can use this template here to split your audience in smaller groups - you need to connect the Google Sheets action to the end of this flow.

If you need help or want this done for you let me know, I can get this sorted for you ;)