Skip to main content
Solved

Facebook Ads

• 27 July 2024
  • 7 replies

Hey, im trying to run my first Facebook Ad automation. I have the auto setup, but in Facebook Ads manager, this portion of the how to dent seem to exist and im stumped. Any help is appreciated 

“ call-to-action button that says ‘Send Message’. This button will open up a conversation with the user in Messenger.

In the Partner app section, select the 'Select message flow' option. Then, choose Manychat as the Partner app from the dropdown list. Next, select the specific automation in the Message flow.”

7 replies

Userlevel 2

@FonePro Don't use partner option, instead run message ads where you're telling people to message you the specific word and when people do that. Your flow will trigger as you've already setup the keyword trigger. 

Got my point?

im wanting this ad to create leads, collecting contact info 

Userlevel 2

im wanting this ad to create leads, collecting contact info 

You can collect leads through Manychat, when someone messages you the specific word, you can start collecting their name and email and send to your CRM. Do you know how to build this, right? @FonePro 

yes...kinda. what I really need is the ability to collect customer Data aka leads, from a boosted ad. I want to create a FB ad, but 10k on it and snag as many leads as possible. currently I have various ManyChat automations going, plus an ad on face book that is generating leads in Facebook only.  how do I combine the 2. tutorials don't seem to be helpful 

Userlevel 2

yes...kinda. what I really need is the ability to collect customer Data aka leads, from a boosted ad. I want to create a FB ad, but 10k on it and snag as many leads as possible. currently I have various ManyChat automations going, plus an ad on face book that is generating leads in Facebook only.  how do I combine the 2. tutorials don't seem to be helpful 

Simple…
Step 1: Create manychat lead gen flow where you’re collecting people’s name + email and connect it with keyword trigger so whenever someone sends you that word, your automation can trigger.
Step 2: Run fb message ads and ask people to DM you that word.
Step 3: People will see your ad, tap on that “Send message” button, enter in your flow, give the info, and you’ll get leads.

Feel free to let me know if you’ve any ques. @FonePro 😊

Got it. Now, I want to be able to export that data. I found the option to export the PSIDs…that’s not it. How do I export the data (name,phone,email) to excel so that I may use it in other platforms, and create call lists?

Userlevel 2

Got it. Now, I want to be able to export that data. I found the option to export the PSIDs…that’s not it. How do I export the data (name,phone,email) to excel so that I may use it in other platforms, and create call lists?

Connect google sheet with Manychat and send data to sheet whenever someone gives you their name and email in Manychat, watch YouTube videos for the solution. @FonePro