Skip to main content

English:

Hello community! My name is Miguel and I am from Argentina, we have been using manychat for 5 months but we have a problem that we have never been able to solve so far.

First of all, sorry for my English.

We have many clients who write us the word "price" "information" in our publications and we want to automatically send them the link of the publication to which they make the comment.

is this possible?

All these publications are made from Facebook ADS, clients can enter the link from the "More information" button but many people cannot understand and need us to send them the link in a personalized way so that they can enter the link of the publication. Many chay automates this process?

Spanish:

Hola comunidad! mi nombre es miguel y soy de argentina, estamos utilizando manychat hace 5 meses pero tenemos un problema que nunca hemos podido resolver hasta el momento.

Ante todo perdon por mi ingles.

Tenemos muchos clientes que nos escriben en las publicacion la palabra "precio" "informacion" y queremos enviarle de forma automatizada el link de la publicacion a la cual realizan el comentario.

es esto posible? 

Todas estas publicaciones estan hechas desde facebook ADS, los clientes pueden ingresar al link desde el boton "Mas informacion" pero mucha gente no logra comprender y necesita que le enviemos el link de forma personalizada para que puedan ingresar al link de la publicacion.

Many chay automatiza este proceso?

@decoargen Yes you can easily do that

@decoargen Yes you can easily do that

How?