Question

Facebook Comment Automation Isn't Working!

• 12 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Facebook comment automation isn't working anymore, but sending messages is still functioning properly. However, I need both features to work. Can anyone educate me on the real reason for this issue? And how can I fix it? Please help me. 🙁

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

can you send your flow so we can take a look?

Please Check :(
https://manychat.com/flowPlayerPage?share_hash=1133086_5878d277509b731b8bebd633ca1c15106a571302

Userlevel 4
Badge

I noticed in your flow that you have these buttons.. they need to be linked to something in order to work.. 

Sir my issue is automation isn’t working on comment reply. :(
But in dm everything working perfectly.
hope you understand my broken english :)

Userlevel 4
Badge

I do understand you perfectly, don’t worry!

This link you sent me.. is the link for your automation that is not working?

I opened it, and I saw that you have buttons that has no links to it.. they need to be linked to something if you want it to work.. 

Sir, I want ManyChat to reply to my followers who comment on my posts and inbox them as well. But they are only sending text and not replying to my followers comments.

Sir, I want ManyChat to reply to my followers who comment on my posts and inbox them as well. But they are only sending text and not replying to my followers comments.

Eu também estou tendo esse mesmo problema a dias aqui, nao estou conseguindo resolver 

Have you checked if you are restricted to comment from the page to a person? try to do it manually. i have a few issues as well.