Skip to main content

hello. I have tried for days now to publish automation on comments. When I try to hit publish, the error: Failed to publish the automation, comes up. And my older automations only send the default message when someone is commenting. I have the pro version. Does anybody know how to fix it? Or do you have the same problem? 

Hi @Faceless!

First I would try to refresh Instagram's permissions (Settings/ Instagram/ Refresh Permissions).

If this doesn't work, you can recreate your flow step by step and save after every node added. This should indicate where is the “problem"

And if it continues the same… get in touch with Manychat's Support Team (you can open a ticket at https://help.manychat.com/)

@fgaulke Thank you for your reply! I found out what the issue was, I had just written too many letters! 🤭 It was only allowed to use 640 (or something) letters when using a link at the same time :) 

@fgaulke Thank you for your reply! I found out what the issue was, I had just written too many letters! 🤭 It was only allowed to use 640 (or something) letters when using a link at the same time :)

Yes! There's a character limit 😁

Nice that you found it out! Wish you all the best!