Skip to main content

Hi,

Good day to all, I would like the help of the community and experts, I’m new to the structure of manychat,
I have created my 1st automation and it’s working, but I did a major update with the flow and published it. The FB messenger isn’t using the update flow. I tried disconnecting the page and reconnecting from manychat and still, it is using the old flow. How can I resolve this issue? I’m interested in pursuing the plan because of the reviews but having this bottleneck is leading me to think otherwise. I hope someone can help me resolve the issue or point out what I’m doing wrong. Thank you.

Best regards
JC

Hi, JC!

If you are in the middle of the flow and apply some changes, it will continue sending the old messages/steps until you finish the automation. Next time you trigger it, the new flow will be delivered.

If this isn't your case, try duplicating your automation and setting another trigger to it. Test if it works this way. Afterwards you can change the keywords to the ones you are using (but remember to deactivate or delete the old triggers. If you have more than one automation with the same triggers, strange things start to happen 😅)

Thanks for the reply, I will try it out. The things that I have done are,

1. Delete the automation.
  2. Disconnect from FB and connect.
  3. Created new flow and publish

but these old messages keep popping up, is it because Halloween is coming, just joking 😅

Thanks for the reply, I will try it out. The things that I have done are,

1. Delete the automation.
  2. Disconnect from FB and connect.
  3. Created new flow and publish

but these old messages keep popping up, is it because Halloween is coming, just joking 😅

👻

This is VERY strange… what you did should have solved the issue.

I'd recommend you open a ticket at https://help.manychat.com/. The support team may be able to help you with that.

Yes, it is really strange, the old flow is haunting me, even if it is delete and new one is publish. Thanks for the link