Skip to main content

Hey!

I am having an issue with a client’s Google Sheet. We did refresh permissions and re-installed the google sheet connection and still the M114-Manychat Leads Google Sheet he made is not showing up. I tested on my account creating a new sheet and set it like he had it and it populated on my account. 

I am going to have him create a new google sheet, see if this one does populate, but what also could be the issue?

@annaandrea is the Google user connected to Manychat an Editor of the Google Sheet?

If not, make sure to make that user (you can see it in Settings > Integrations) an Editor of the GS (you have to specifically share it to that user).

This usually does the trick for me.

Yep! Everything was set on place, had the client remove integration and add again and it NEVER worked.

I had him create a new Sheet and bam it showed. SO WEIRD.

Hi,

I was hoping ya’ll can help.  I just started using ManyChat and trying to integrate Google Sheets.  I added the action and selected Insert Row but I can not see my Workbook/Sheet.  It says I have insufficient Permission.  I refreshed my permissions but it did not help.  I’ve created a new worksheet and made sure I’m editor and I’m the owner of the sheet.

The only think I can think of is that I’m on a Trial plan.  I wanted to try their features before I commit.  Would this be the issue and I would just have to get the PRO plan in order for it to work?