Skip to main content

Hi,

I cannot get back on ManyChat. Previously, I had a MC account tied to a different email (which is still my IG email). But I had a major Facebook hack and lost everything - including access to that email.

So, now, I have a Facebook page with a new email, but I still have my old email on Instagram. When I try to set up ManyChat, I get something that shows my IG account and says, “Switch Instagram to contue with another account or request access from the owner of Thd Seasoned Homemaker | Quilter | Pattern Writer | Blogger.” Then below there is a blue button that says, “Switch Account” and a grayed out button with a check and Request Sent”

Where is the request being sent - I can’t find it in IG or FB and this is the only place that I get to when I try connecting my IG account. Please help me get this sorted.

Thank you.

For this I would suggest to contact manychat support...or create a ticket

Have you tried to recover your account?  told Facebook that you got hacked, maybe they can help you get into your account

I can’t even figure out how to create a ticket with ManyChat...or find Support.

I tried for a month to recover my accounts on FB - I never even got a response from them. And I’m not alone in this either. It happened to two other people.

Here’s to place a ticket or contact support: 

https://help.manychat.com/hc/en-us

Sadly I can’t be much help with meta’s block.  If you do end up getting your manychat account, I recommend having more than two ways to log in. 

I log in via my gmail or facebook, cuz you never know what goes thru Facebook’s mind