Question

Help with buttons

• 29 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello! ive got a problem. I have a YouTube video in the button and then the intagram funnel adds a tag on click and the chain of messages continues. The problem is that users can click on the button again after completing the funnel and restart it. How do I make sure that the chain does not repeat itself again when I click on the video button again?

3 replies

Hi @isaev, you can put a condition in front of the tag that is: “tag isn’t YOURTAG”, now this condition checks if the user already had the tag and the messages, so it won’t continue if this is the case. Hope that helps! 

Hi @isaev, you can put a condition in front of the tag that is: “tag isn’t YOURTAG”, now this condition checks if the user already had the tag and the messages, so it won’t continue if this is the case. Hope that helps! 

yes
but i cant put a conditios before tag in url button

You give them a Tag in a Manychat automation after they click the Youtube link, right? If you give them this tag let’s say it’s called “Clicked Link”, you can put a condition directly after the youtube link and before the tag that should say tag isn’t “Clicked Link”. Now the automation will start the first time the button is clicked, but if the button is clicked again, the condition is false, so the messages after the condition won’t be sent.