Solved

How can I assing a chat to a member depending on th zone the client

• 27 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, guys! I am learning this by myself. How can I assign a chat to a member depending on the zone the client is actually talking from?

There are 10 sellers in my team and they distributate the clients depending on the zone. After the clients gives me the information and depending that information assing the right seller. 

icon

Best answer by GuillermoC77 27 April 2024, 16:13

View original

2 replies

Hi!

I think you can do it by creating an action when the client provides information through a predefined list. This list would be saved under a new label named ‘zone’. After the client selects a zone, create a condition box to search for the ‘zone’ label and use it to compare the value of the label. If the zone equals ‘zone1’, then the action is assigned to Person X from your team. To summarize, if the client selects zone 1, then team member 1 will be assigned.

Cool, I will try it. Another question... My sellers usually use WhatsApp Business. I have my own assigned WhatsApp Business. If I connect my WhatsApp number to ManyChat to automate the chatbot, will I lose all contacts made? Will I lose the WhatsApp button on my Facebook fan page? If I try connecting my sellers' WhatsApp Business to automatically assign leads from ads, will they lose contacts made previously? I will buy Pro version for sure, but I need to know these deatils… What do you recommend?