Skip to main content

I got a new instagram and since then my many chat has gone wild. infact i have gone back n forth with trying to reset accounts. deactivate the 9 whole yards. and I cant get it to work again!!!!!!!!!!! So frustrated with no support. can I do like a factory reset start from scratch where  many chat doesnt recognize me when i try to sign up again. Ive spent 7 hours on this today I would love some suggestions

You can’t do a factory reset on everything, but you can disconnect and reconnect in Settings > Instagram.

Next, you can go through the bot and disable all triggers and keywords that you have. This should stop everything.

Now if you’re having issues with your specific user (that you use for testing for example), then look for yourself on the ‘Contacts’ tab and check your profile. You may have tags or custom fields that are messing things up. Clean everything necessary there.

This would be the manual factory resetof only your profile on your Manychat account.

If you’re still lost, then I’d suggest either dropping a loom video of your exact problem, or getting help from an expert to get you going in the right path.

No one should spend 7 hours on this... 🤣

just go to settings, select the channel you’re connected and go all the way down.. then click on REMOVE

How can I restore a thread of messages that I deleted by mistake?

I need help in this area too