Question

how to add chatbot to website - growth tools menu item not showing?

• 23 March 2024
  • 7 replies

I have spent a full day trying to figure out how to add a chatbot to my web site and I am at a loss. I need the help from all you talented folks. 

I have searched online and old instructions speak of a “growth tools menu item which I presume is an old feature.

Please can someone guide me.

Right now, I have connected facebook, instagram and whatsapp.

PLEASE HELP!!

7 replies

same thing! please help

ditto

I can’t find it either, what’s going on?

Same here tried 2 different desktops uninstalled and installed template 3 times refreshed refreshed google searched emailed software support my ticket is gone getting a nother ticket will call software company tomorrow but i wont knock down my imac this time

Ok I got a reply back from ManyChat and here is how we have to embed from now on:

You can find Growth Tools in your Automations. Please kindly see the screenshot below:

attachment?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpZCI6MzYxOTE0NTI4MTAsImRvbWFpbiI6Im1hbnljaGF0LmZyZXNoZGVzay5jb20iLCJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjo4MDYzODd9.LEsQEy04JDPcUCzzkrH15lxalvZDLkt-Fzg0FpfV2S4

Once you click on "+ New Trigger," you will see the list of your Growth Tools. Check the screenshot below:​

attachment?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpZCI6MzYxOTE0NTI3NTIsImRvbWFpbiI6Im1hbnljaGF0LmZyZXNoZGVzay5jb20iLCJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjo4MDYzODd9.esMe7g34lvt3QQbT6zBzVx0ZayWWdTTg1zffPAHjWXU

I got this:

If you need help with locating your growth tools, all triggers can be viewed, created, and edited directly through the Automation tab. To do that, please use the Triggers filter, and you'll be able to see all your triggers within the connected Automation.

image.png

Once you have selected your preferred growth tool, please click on any gray area on your screen and the available growth tools will appear in your ManyChat. 

Thank you for the information but unfortunately growth tool access does not show up in the menu choices under automation or anywhere for that matter. I can see the growth tools content on the install page and I believe when i click on installed templates. Also Flows are also unavailable thanks. I am using catalina os i will upgrade that may be the issue