Skip to main content

Hi, i’m struggling to take into account the first message of a new customer contacting me as a user input so I can trigger chatGPT directly to know its intention.

I know there is an AI plan in Manychat allowing to get the intention of a message but isn’t there a way to put the *first message* in a variable so I can answer him in a smart way?

I could use the “message contains...” feature but I prefer by far asking chatGPT to classify the intention himself.

If a user sends me “Hello i’d like to know your prices”, I’d like to take into account his very first message to start the automation instead of telling me to write a message that I can then classify with chatGPT (which I can do thanks to user input).

Thanks a lot!

Hi, @anfiteatrodevilla!

If you want this on the trigger keyword, maybe the new AI recognition triggers do the job:

If you want to do it after the trigger (or send it to your own automation tool) you could create an User Field and set an Action node to get the contact's Last Text Input:

Then use this field with the message to do whatever you need/want.

Thanks a lot! That was exactly what I was looking for.

I was scared not to be able to use chatGPT for the very first message but now I notice there is no limit. 👌