Skip to main content
Solved

I am New to Manychat & I Need Help

• 25 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi community,

As a beginner I am facing hard time with the following issues:

1. How do I set an automation for sending a DM on Instagram to my new followers.
  2. How do I set up the automatic comment reply and DM on Facebook account not page?( when I try to link my Facebook account on Manychat it is showing me that I would have to at least have a page but I only have that one account through which I conduct my businesses so I literally cannot set the automation for the same account)
  3. Most important: how do I set up automatic follow up message on Instagram when somebody doesn't respond and don't click either of the buttons? because I cannot add a quick reply after the button so I'm just a little confused here.

Any help is highly appreciated.

1. You can’t send DM to new followers, they have to interact and subscribe to your IG
  2. You can only connect Manychat to FB pages, not to personal profiles.
  3. If there has been an interaction (they clicked a previous button or wrote something) you can use delays and conditions to send a follow up within the next 24 hours. If they have not interacted at all (and are not yet a subscriber), you can’t send them automated DMs.

1. You can’t send DM to new followers, they have to interact and subscribe to your IG
  2. You can only connect Manychat to FB pages, not to personal profiles.
  3. If there has been an interaction (they clicked a previous button or wrote something) you can use delays and conditions to send a follow up within the next 24 hours. If they have not interacted at all (and are not yet a subscriber), you can’t send them automated DMs.

Okay thanks for your reply. Can you guide me how to set this follow up if they have intereacted.

Hello I am following video to set up keyword on the automations screen or page. 

Left side is 

1. My Automation 
  1. Basic
  1. Sequences

Based on video “Keywords” should be listed under the word 2. Basic as number 3. However, the keywords tab is missing. #3 is Sequences. How do i find the Keywords tab then be able to click on new keyword? 

Thanks in advance for your assistance. 

Following the setup process for Facebook, I was instructed to setup a Facebook Page.  I already have a Facebook Account, but I created a Page (according to the instruction).  Now when I tried setup a Messenger template, I got a message saying ‘this page does not have Messenger’.

I’m confused!!!!!!

Do I need the page that I created or can I just connect ManyChat to my regular Facebook Account?