Skip to main content

😭So, Instagram has this limitation on how many comments/DMs you can send per hour and per day, right?

Last time, I got restricted (not allowed to like/comment) for an ENTIRE day because I auto-replied too much.

I've already called the Instagram support team, but there's nothing they can do about it.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue or knows how to solve this problem?

Appreciate it!!🤗

Hey Melody,

Yes, if you have a high traffic page, I don’t recommend you using the auto-comment feature on your page.

This can cause issues like the one you had.

The auto-reply + DMs usually cause no issues, but commenting back on the post does have limitations that trigger on higher traffic pages.

The good news is that the ban should be lifted and everything should go back to normal once the 24hrs are over. You can keep using the comment→ DM without issues, just avoid the comment → comment reply option.

Hey Melody,

Yes, if you have a high traffic page, I don’t recommend you using the auto-comment feature on your page.

This can cause issues like the one you had.

The auto-reply + DMs usually cause no issues, but commenting back on the post does have limitations that trigger on higher traffic pages.

The good news is that the ban should be lifted and everything should go back to normal once the 24hrs are over. You can keep using the comment→ DM without issues, just avoid the comment → comment reply option.

Thank you for the answer! Yes will do 😉 amazing product btw