I'm going through an infinite loop!

• 9 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to get my account started. I’ve signed up and at the beginning of the process, I’ve sync’d my IG account with my FB profile. Once I get the confirmation, I go back to the main page with barely has anything on it. I don’t see a full dashboard, but when I refresh the page, a dashboard pops of for a split second and then back to a somewhat blank page that has be go through the same loop with adding a channel.

I must have gone through this loop a million times, each time it tells me that the connection was a success, only to not have anything to show for it.

This process should be simple, so either there is a glaring mistake I am making, or there is a glitch. I believe it’s a glitch because why would I get a glimpse of the dashboard when refreshing the page and then it disappears.

I’ve tried submitting a ticket but when I click on that, it says I have to upgrade to PRO. I tried doing that, but again, it sends me to the first page to set up a connection. So, I am unable to upgrade even if I wanted to… which I do!

Super frustrating as I am losing money every day that this is not working. 

Please help!

Thanks so much!

2 replies

I am stuck in the same exact loop. I am setting up using IG as it won;t even let me set up with FB as I don’t have a biz page (fine by me I don;t use it) but I go through all the steps with IG, get to the screen that says “you’re all set up’ I click ‘ok’ then I’m right back at the beginning where I have to start by choosing a channel

Sorry to hear that you’re going through the same thing. Were you able to find help? I was hoping they would have a chat or something like that to help figure this out, but it’s not even letting me upgrade so that I can reach out to the helpdesk :( I’m stuck and frustrated because I really need to get this going!