Skip to main content

I am currently running ads on Instagram, and users are unable to receive my messages. I've tried various methods, but I always get this message.

The message i get “This account can't receive your message because they don't allow new message requests from everyone.”

Hi Alex!

This has all to do with your Instagram profile settings. You must go to configuration > Messages and Response de Stories > Message Requests > Make sure the option ‘everyone else’ is checked as allow.

Once this is done, you should be able to start conversations with new prospects.

Hope this helps,
Roberto

Same problem here. Were you able to find a solution?

@roverdrammen I believe those settings are just for people DMing you, not you DMing other people.

Try setting an Action node with IG Opt-In right after the trigger:

@fgaulke this is the error that i get if i set action before the IG message

I am currently running ads on Instagram, and users are unable to receive my messages. I've tried various methods, but I always get this message.

The message i get “This account can't receive your message because they don't allow new message requests from everyone.”

Yes, I have the same issue. 80% of all clicks on my ad result in this message. Before it was less than 10%. Seams Instagram has changed something? Do anybody has a solution?

Try setting an Action node with IG Opt-In right after the trigger:

What is this doing “setting an opt-in Action”? What’s different than?

@fgaulke this is the error that i get if i set action before the IG message

Yes, on Ads this action can’t be set at the beginning. To me it also doesn’t make sense because when the user clicks the ad, he is the one initiating the conversation (opting-in)