Skip to main content

I am creating a post regarding my Manychat automations not working for a while. When I try to “Refresh Permissions”, I get a bar on the top of my screen that says “You have insufficient rights to reload the account”. I am not sure what to do and I am posting everyday with the use of a comment automation so I do not want my Manychat automations to go to waste without figuring out the problem. I also have gone through the chatbot suggestions and followed the steps with advanced refreshing options, but seems like that bar at the top of the screen keeps saying ““You have insufficient rights to reload the account”. Please help me out with this.

Please go to ur Facebook integrations page and in Manychat App disable all permissions then click refresh permission again 

Please go to ur Facebook integrations page and in Manychat App disable all permissions then click refresh permission again 

I have already done this and seems like it still doesn’t work. Is there any other solution or any support call I can go through a process with?

Hi, any update or any solutions to this problem?

Give me all details about ur account 

also if it is possible add me as an admin to ur ManyChat account 

• page id
  • Instagram if included 
  • ManyChat acces 

u can send me in DM tej invite link 

or through my Instagram @trolensys

Give me all details about ur account 

also if it is possible add me as an admin to ur ManyChat account 

• page id
  • Instagram if included 
  • ManyChat acces 

u can send me in DM tej invite link 

or through my Instagram @trolensys

Hey, I sent you a DM through your Instagram.
My IG is @agastyag.ai . Let me know if you got the DM.

Hello, my IG growth automation isn’t working when people comment on my reels, what do I do? My IG is khloe_obiegbu if anyone can reach out and help. Thanks