Skip to main content

Dear ManyChat Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out for assistance regarding an issue we've encountered within our ManyChat automation.

We have a pre-assembled sales funnel sequence set up in ManyChat, which sends a series of text messages and banners to clients after they register on our webinar landing page. The registration process redirects clients to Telegram, and as per our ManyChat automation, corresponding messages are sent out to the client in Telegram. https://manychat.com/fb457509/cms/files/22870555--content20240301122752_062640/edit

One of these messages states: "I am sending you the link to join the webinar room," accompanied by a button that should contain the link to the webinar room. However, it has come to our attention that an incorrect link was inserted, leading users to the wrong webinar room.

We need to identify the history of changes made within this automation, specifically:

• Who initially set up the link, and what the original link was.
  • If there has been a replacement, who made the change, what the new link is, and when the change occurred.

Could you please guide us on how to access the change logs or history for this particular scenario within ManyChat? This information is crucial for us to resolve the current issue and prevent future occurrences.

I would appreciate your prompt response and assistance in this matter.

Best regards,

Hey @AntonGrin I don’t think Manychat keeps logs of this information.

Have you tried requesting this from customer support? You’ll get a response faster than here on the community.