Skip to main content
Solved

Instagram automation

• 14 February 2024
  • 6 replies

I've already contacted support several times and I'm still having the same problem, so I'm going to explain my problem well to see if I can solve it, well, the idea was to create an automation that the trigger was for people to comment "I want it" in the post that was published in the Instagram feed, and with that they would receive a message in direct with a link, after that we placed paid ads so that post could reach more people.
The problem is, most people are not answered, and others are ignored, for some reason, support already said that apparently the flow of my automation is correct so the error would probably be in the settings, he gave me some steps to do , and I figured out how to assign manychat as the main receiver of the Facebook account among several things, could anyone help me?

João, pode compartilhar o flow? nenhum disparo foi feito?

duas coisas, uma é que se você patrocinou talvez esse seja o problema. reels patrocinados não funcionam com o manychat, só orgânicos, ao meu entender. a outra é usa um ‘gatilho’ mais específico, por ex, JOAO2024 para que seus disparos sejam mais eficientes.

me conta se deu certo

not sure if I understand your problem but automations usually stop working once you boost the post with ads. It’s not possible to combine that right now. But I have seen some cool work arounds in this community, that might help. Check out other posts! :)

João, pode compartilhar o flow? nenhum disparo foi feito?

duas coisas, uma é que se você patrocinou talvez esse seja o problema. reels patrocinados não funcionam com o manychat, só orgânicos, ao meu entender. a outra é usa um ‘gatilho’ mais específico, por ex, JOAO2024 para que seus disparos sejam mais eficientes.

me conta se deu certo

Serio que não funciona com reels patrocinados? não tem nenhuma forma de fazer isso funcionar nos anuncios?

Normalmente faço patrocinado com o objeto de “mais conversas” e assim a pessoa ao chamar ativa um flow que tenho pronto pra isso

Normalmente faço patrocinado com o objeto de “mais conversas” e assim a pessoa ao chamar ativa um flow que tenho pronto pra isso

o que seria esse objeto de “mais conversas”?

foi erro na digitação João.. com o OBJETIVO de obter mais conversas.. no Meta.. assim a pessoa chama e algum fluxo vai atender ela