Solved

Instagram automation don't answer second question.

• 20 May 2024
  • 6 replies

I set up an automation to answer the answers of the AI ​​bot I prepared from Chatbase in Instagram chats. But it only answers my first question, not any subsequent questions. What could be the reason for this? By the way, while "Rule triggered: Contact Event" appears in the first question, this does not happen in the other questions. How can I fix this?

icon

Best answer by Gustavo Boregio 20 May 2024, 15:53

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Custom Field changed trigger only triggers once evert 30 seconds (if I’m not mistaken).

So your 2nd trigger is probably happening before 30 seconds, and therefore it never triggers.

I’d change the logic, to have Zapier do a sendFlow once you have the answer. This will work more reliably,

Custom Field changed trigger only triggers once evert 30 seconds (if I’m not mistaken).

So your 2nd trigger is probably happening before 30 seconds, and therefore it never triggers.

I’d change the logic, to have Zapier do a sendFlow once you have the answer. This will work more reliably,

So from which application will I remove this 30-second limit Manychat or Zapier or Chat Base?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

The 30 seconds limit is in Manychat, and you can’t change it.

But if you use the sendFlow optin then the 30s restriction won’t apply and you’ll be able to send the message correctly.

Hello, I can’t find any way to use “sendFlow”. Can you describe what is sendFlow mean?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

It’s an endpoint on Manychat’s API:

https://api.manychat.com/swagger#/Sending/28f1abbb07b0d4773b846dbeb3880e3c

It lets you send a flow. From Zapier, you’ll need to setup a webhook for this.

If you need help setting this up feel free to book a call at gusboregio.com, we can get this sorted quickly ;)

Thank you Gustavo, I got it done