Question

Instagram automations have suddenly stopped working

Does anyone know if there’s any downtime today? My Instagram automations suddenly stopped. Messages were being sent one minute, then the next minute they stopped. I can’t see any obvious reason and this has never happened before. I’ve submitted a support ticket, but it could take a few days to hear back. Thanks

21 replies

Same for me

samesies. I thought it was something I did wrong but maybe it’s a many chat thing?  

When it get’s restored will it automatically go back and respond to the ones it missed?

here the automations with the response trigger in the feed or reels stopped working, the DM and stories ones continue to work without a problem

Same here

I checked out their Instagram Automation Troubleshooting Checklist, One of the checks says- “

In Handover Protocol, assign the Primary Receiver role to Manychat.
You typically won’t have to check the Handover Protocol on your Facebook page, but if you’re having trouble sending out Instagram Messages with Instagram Automation, follow these instructions to make sure it’s correctly enabled:

5.1. On your Facebook page, go to Page Settings —> Advanced Messaging

5.2. Find the Handover Protocol section

5.3. Click Configure next to "Instagram receiver"

But I checked on my facebook and i don’t see Manychat in Instagram Receiver handover protocol, it also says i have no apps connected to my facebook page. Is it the same for you all?

I checked out their Instagram Automation Troubleshooting Checklist, One of the checks says- “

In Handover Protocol, assign the Primary Receiver role to Manychat.
You typically won’t have to check the Handover Protocol on your Facebook page, but if you’re having trouble sending out Instagram Messages with Instagram Automation, follow these instructions to make sure it’s correctly enabled:

5.1. On your Facebook page, go to Page Settings —> Advanced Messaging

5.2. Find the Handover Protocol section

5.3. Click Configure next to "Instagram receiver"

But I checked on my facebook and i don’t see Manychat in Instagram Receiver handover protocol, it also says i have no apps connected to my facebook page. Is it the same for you all?

I have found it, and set it to Manychat, both for Facebook and Instagram. But nothing changed, no reaction on comments. 

Same here automation response stopped since 2 hours on reel comments

It would’ve been nice for Manychat support team to at least tell us they are aware of the issue. We’re testing Chatfuel and Botpress now, we have 2 clients with 20 reels filmed, both campaigns that started today, and all the reels have the comment bellow CTA. We can’t wait. 

Does anyone know if there’s any downtime today? My Instagram automations suddenly stopped. Messages were being sent one minute, then the next minute they stopped. I can’t see any obvious reason and this has never happened before. I’ve submitted a support ticket, but it could take a few days to hear back. Thanks

https://status.manychat.com/

Guys this link can maybe show u guys whats going on, They are aware on this situation. Let´s hope they can figure out how to resolve it because it is affecting us as well. 

Minhas automações pararam! 😭

Same!!!

One some accounts it started working again 🤩🤩🤩

It's Instagram issue -not manychat- since it went Down my automation stopped comes back and stopped again since a whole day

My followers account is not updating too

Can manychat talk to META? Our business is relying on this automation and we are struggling now!!!

Then we are paying for this subscription, if it's not working then for what we are paying for?

It's Instagram issue -not manychat- since it went Down my automation stopped comes back and stopped again since a whole day

My followers account is not updating too

Can manychat talk to META? Our business is relying on this automation and we are struggling now!!!

Then we are paying for this subscription, if it's not working then for what we are paying for?

Yep same thing happening to me, I agree I think it is an instagram issue as my IG comments are simply not showing (Says i have 400 comments but only showing 20) I think this is affecting manychat ability to ‘read’ comments and trigger the automation. 

When did this start happening for you?

One some accounts it started working again 🤩🤩🤩

is yours working now? Did you just have to wait a few days?

was down for me yesterday… do they not have email support??

It just happened to me as well. ManyChat defiantly needs to work on its communication. Let us know things are going on so that we can adjust our work flow. I just spent the last 20 minutes reading something that is way above my pay grade to fix this issue. And the minute I started doing that I should have known that the tech issue was defiantly above me.

Czy ktoś ma jakiś up-date kiedy to się skończy? Czy Manychat dogada się z Metą ?? Dziwne jest to że wszyscy milczą! Co z tego że mają świadomość problemu jak to trwa już tak długo? 

I am having the same issue since 2 days, everything seems to be fine, but automations aren’t working. And I can’t find a way of contacting Manychat. Of course I went through all the necessary steps, but issue is still there. 

Same issue, it’s work when there is no link or no button sometimes but nothing work anymore 

I did a lot of test and nothing, i have another account where it’s work well. 

It would’ve been nice for Manychat support team to at least tell us they are aware of the issue. We’re testing Chatfuel and Botpress now, we have 2 clients with 20 reels filmed, both campaigns that started today, and all the reels have the comment bellow CTA. We can’t wait. 

Hi, Wondering did Chatfuel and Botpress work while Manychat has been down? I’ve been down since the end of March and its really affecting my business now. Hope they worked for your campaign! Thanks!