Skip to main content
Solved

Instagram Automations stopped working?

• 16 April 2024
  • 41 replies

Are Instagram automations down for anyone else? I posted on IG Reels today like normal (I’ve been using Manychat for about 2 weeks with no issues), and today the DMs were not triggering.

Is anyone else having issues with Manychat today?

41 replies

Userlevel 2

Pessoal a minha automação voltou hoje, o suporte me respondeu fiz o passo a passo e deu certo, acabei de divulgar o passo a passo aqui na comunidade, vcs podem ver clicando no meu perfil! qualquer duvida mais podem me pergurtar!

Hi all,

My automations are working again! 

The reason mine weren’t working is because my Facebook Account was no longer active. ManyChat directed me to this checklist and my automations are all working again: Instagram Automation Troubleshooting Checklist : Manychat Help

Hello

I have the same problem. I haven´t changed anything and everything just stopped. I have don the checklist but everything is fine.

Anybody knows how to get contact with support and not a bot? This is not good at all.

Thank you! 

you can try here https://manychat.com/support

Thank you! 🙏 Have you had the same problem? 

yes mine hasnt been working either and i have had manychat for months. Did you find a fix? I need this to work asap i have an ad running

Mine has stopped working. Everything was working smoothly until mine stopped

Estou a umas duas semanas com o mesmo problema. Inicialmente parou de responder os cometários e duas semanas depois parou tudo.

Já fiz conecta e desconect e nada resolveu ainda.

Vou testar a ferramenta “chatfy” ela tem planos de 97, 147 e 297. É mais em conta que o manychat mas não conheço todas as suas utilidades. Fica a dica para quem também está procurando uma solução.

Automation suddenly stopped

у меня тоже)

same for me

same for me

It's been down for 13 hours now

I found the way to get it to work.

make sure your instagram is connected to your Facebook is account center

then disconnect your ig and reconnect it to many.

And I mean diss connect it from many then reconnect it 

I'm experiencing the same issue. The auto-reply function has been down for three days now, and I've been in continuous communication with the support team. They keep asking me to perform repetitive checks, which I've done multiple times, including reconnecting everything. I'm starting to feel that spending money on this service is not worth it, especially since the subscription model requires us to pay even when the system is down. I'm not sure whether I should cancel the subscription and switch to a different system. Are you considering stopping your subscription?

I have same issue, do you know of any other one can switch to? 

Me too.  How did you get help fro the support team?  I cant see a chat option??  Id be grateful if you could show me, two days into a 14 day FREE??? trial… not looking f=great ATM.

Thanks in advance  x

Looks like I'll be canceling my subscription. It was fine while it lasted.

Me too my automations stopped working