Skip to main content
Solved

instagram channel is not active.

• 6 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi guys,

I have a problem. I set up ManyChat today, followed all the instructions. I connected my Instagram account, but I can't add any automation because it keeps saying "Instagram channel is not active."

Has anyone had a similar issue and could help me?

I also tried to remove my Instagram channel, but after typing "remove" in the window and clicking CONFIRM, another red window pops up with the message "Something went wrong."

Please help 🥺

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, there are some basic things you could do first.. refresh permission on instagram channel, refresh permissions on the help menu, on your facebook side, make sure your instagram is connected to the page and it’s allowing to receive messages.. 

let me know if I can help

Thank you for your help! Today I managed to find the exact problem and solve it. It was related to activity settings on Facebook.

I'm attaching a screenshot! I hope this thread will be helpful to others :)

How did you resolve this problem ? You did not explain how, just that you did. I am so frustrated with this platform and I havent even started using it yet. None Stop circle of refresh refresh refresh and nothing is explained or remedies offered just circles.

OMG can you please help me to make my Instagram Channel active ?

Id think this would be a basic thing explain but nowhere is it