Skip to main content

Hello to eveyone here! First message here, so i have a question, i want to create a flow where it will present 3 reels in the chat and in the layout like the screenshot but based on dynamic values? Like the user can type fitness, and manychat will reply with 3 of these like the screenshot and will be presented with 3 reels of the fitness or based on location like , the user will search Greece and manychat will present them in the same layout 3 videos that have as location ā€œGreeceā€. Or like in the second screenshot, instead of the purchase link , it will send them directly to each reel based on the dynamic value used. How can i create something like that? Or are there any materials to study/work with, for this specific case? Because although i have found many help with lots of videos and materials in general, havent found something for the specific case.

Ā 

Thank you all for your time! Looking forward to your reply!

Ā 

@KonstantinosĀ there isnā€™t an automatic way to do this, but you could program it.

For example by using keywords and different flows that show the gallery content that you want to show.

I see, thank you!