Skip to main content

Evening all!  I hope you’re well this evening.  

I have noticed recently that when designing flows that have an “Action” where you as the User is notified (if they have a question or with whatever) if they reach that “Action”, you, as the User, are STILL notified (through the Manychat app on the phone) the moment they send a DM that contains your trigger keyword.  How do I turn that off?  Ideally, I would like to not be aware that they are going through my flow *unless* they hit an Action in the flow that I have set up to notify me specifically.  If I could turn this off, it would drastically reduce the consistent, unending notifications that my phone rings off with lol

Valla a configuración de su dispositivo móvil y usted mismo tenga el control de la notificaciónes y configure en la opción no molestar, siempre y cuando no pueda dedicar tiempo al flujo, y cuando usted encuentre tiempo lo desactiva y siga su relación con el proyecto. 

Guillermo, that is not a solution for me because “Do not disturb” applies to *all* notifications on a phone...not just Manychat.  I appreciate you trying to help though 🙏🏾

Go to Settings > Live Chat and change the setting to ‘Conversation should be opened explicitly’

Go to Settings > Live Chat and change the setting to ‘Conversation should be opened explicitly’

You are a LEGEND!  Thank you sir!!!