Skip to main content
Question

Issue with Automation Delays and Non-Triggering

• 13 March 2024
  • 0 replies

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to report a recent issue I've encountered with my automations on Manychat. They were functioning correctly until a few days ago when they either stopped triggering altogether or began experiencing significant delays of around 10 to 30 minutes before delivery. When the automation finally triggers, all messages are sent simultaneously, which is not the intended behavior.

To troubleshoot, I've attempted several steps, including refreshing permissions, disabling and enabling the page, and even removing and then reinstalling the page on Manychat. Despite these efforts, the issue persists.

Additionally, whenever the automation is supposed to trigger, I receive the following notification:

"You have entered this conversation by following a link, and David Cloutier can see that you used it. If you wish to stop receiving messages from them, you can turn off messages."

However, the expected automations do not initiate immediately. They either fail to start or are delayed significantly.

Could you please advise on what might be causing these issues and how they can be resolved? Any assistance or insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and help.

Be the first to reply!