Skip to main content
Solved

Issues with Refresh Permissions

• 8 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Here is the message that I’m getting:

Channel permissions lost

Messenger channel lost connection with this account. This happens if you have changed settings on the Meta side or logged out of its platform.

It's easy to fix by clicking on the “Refresh Permissions”. Go through the steps and grant channel permissions to Manychat:

I’ve tried numerous times and the same message comes up. I am the admin for my client and this just happened when I tried to preview on my FB page.

I also have these notices as well:

Some issues with account's permissions were found. Facebook page Admin has to Refresh Permissions.Refresh Permissions
You have insufficient rights to reload the account
Not sure what is going on. Really need your help.
Thanks in advance,

Skip

It seems you don’t have all the permissions to Refresh it. Could you ask your client to log in to Manychat and Refresh permissions? This is what I usually do and it always works.

Joren,

Sorry for the late response. I am an avid reader of all the information that you share and have learned a lot from you! Thanks for all you do!

Thanks for your response and suggestion. I will contact my client and have them refresh the permissions.

Kind regards,

Skip

PS- Do you have any deep dive training on Conditions? I can’t get seem to get it and it’s a huge stumbling block for me. And I know I can build better chatbots if I completely understood Conditions.

Do you finish this problem? I am with the same problem now and I don't know how to resolve. @Mvrk23t 

I am also the owner and having the same issue

Same here

Guys this helped me, found the answer here but here:

Click on this link https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools and make sure ManyChat has permissions on in your account