Skip to main content
Solved

Mailchimp Integration

• 25 August 2024
  • 8 replies

Hello everyone, I’m working on a project and It’s about integrating mailchimp with manychat so that  all contacts collected on instagram dm through manychat goes to a specific mailchimp list, I already integrated both and have setup an action step to collect the contacts to the mailchimp list after it’s been collected by manychat on instagram? Now, the client is telling me that it is not working. Is there a chance that itt doesn’t work even after previewing everything and it all seems well?

Connect manychat with MailChimp through zapiar integration.

I am having the same issues and would love to learn more / why it’s happening and any guidance with using Zapier.

@BethWHK contact me.i will guide you about it 

I haven't tested this in a while, but you should test it entering a new email in the automation, and then checking in Mailchimp if the email appears there.

So you run the automation once again, use a new email address that is not on Mailchimp yet, and use this email to double check.

If it doesn't work, check the following:

• Settings > Logs (in Manychat) to see if there are any errors
  • Check if the list you added the person to isn't set up for double opt-in. This sometimes causes issues and the address appears as hidden in the email platform.

If this doesn't work, try contacting Manychat support for assistance at help.manychat.com

As mentioned, you can also use Zapier or Make to integrate this.

Super thank you 🙏 

I think the missing link might be the Email field -  which is currently blank. What should I put here? Thank you again! 

@BethWHK put the system field 'Email'.

If that is not allowed, you'll need to create a User Field and map the email address to that field on your flows.

Brilliant - worked perfectly thank you!